Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Planning for a Plan

So now that I am working, planning has been a dirty word.  I mean, my plans need plans.  A child care plan, a laundry plan, a meal plan, a lunch plan, a weekend plan...I am planned out!  I am beginning to focus on the things that really need  - a plan.

Here are my main focuses for now:

- A organizing plan (managing a house, four kids (and a husband) and my own life)
- A finance plan
- A meal plan (dusting off eMeals or other options)
- A housework plan
- A paper plan (the VOLUMES of paper that come home with my kids each day)
- A spiritual plan (we have not been as present in our faith lately)

This week I will be getting the organizing plan in place and will blog about it.  I would love any tips for getting things in order.  Let me know what your favorite or most important part of your daily plan is and why.

Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment