Friday, April 6, 2012

A new way of shopping

I have made some changes to my shopping habit to make the most of my time.  I was surprised how many places are offering services to help me do this.

I have a box of organic produce delivered once a week from Door to Door Organics.  This a wonderful service and we get to make some substitutions (like extra bananas and no more Napa Cabbage).  My kids are so excited when the box shows up.

I have sung the praises of Calder Dairy before.  Something about milk in class bottles.

A local supermarket, Busch's, takes the list I make online and shops for me!!!  It is a $7 charge, but for me it is worth it.  I can still use my coupons (the site even links to some) and bottle deposits.

I recently did the same thing at Sam's Club.  They call it Click 'n' Pull.  It was fast and easy.  And free!

Finally, I shop at Amazon for lots of stuff - groceries, baby stuff, birthday gifts.  I have several of our favorite items automatically shipping through Subscribe and Save.  I LOVE it and it gives me a discount on the item.

All of these places are getting my money because they make my life a bit easier and the time I have with my family a bit longer.  Barely a day or two goes by without something showing up on my porch.  The dog doesn't even bark at the UPS guy anymore - or the milk truck.  He brings dog treats!

1 comment:

  1. Kim, we are glad that Click ‘n’ Pull makes life a little easier for you! We know and appreciate how hard moms work and are happy that we can help out a bit. Thanks for shopping at Sam’s Club!

    ReplyDelete