Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Well, the new year is upon us.  The last 2 months or so here have been ones of transition, stress, holiday chaos, overscheduling, lack of planning...you get the picture, right?

I am glad to see 2012.  It gives us a natural reset button, a reason to make new plans, a time to set goals and renew old commitments.

So, that is what I am going to do.  Here is the list of things I want to reconnect with and recommit to:

1. Our diets and meal planning.  It needs it!
2. Making time for myself.  To read, to write, to reconnect.
3. Some sort of regular physical activity.
4. Minimizing my outside commitments and focusing more on my home and family.
5. Get back into a regular mass schedule.
6. Devote time to getting to know my husband again.

This year will mark my 40th (gulp) year on the planet.  I want to get ready for this decade by prioritizing my life and loves. 

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment