Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Working at Home

Since I last posted (I know they have been far apart) I have entered the world of direct sales.  It was not something I had planned, but thought I would give it a try until Christmas.  I am doing okay, but it has added a new level of planning to my world.

As the picture suggests, I have become a Consultant for The Pampered Chef.  I enjoy cooking, teaching and well, eating.  This is a fun and flexible way for me to do that, enjoy an evening with other like minded ladies and earn a bit of money.  I will add these earnings into my budget updates. (I need to do one soon!)

I am currently doing about 4 shows a month and having fun.  If you want to learn more about my business send me a message at whatthismomthinks at gmail dot com.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jen. I am enjoy all of your guest posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    Though you didn't win my May B. book club kit, I'd love to send you some stickers and bookmarks! Email me at caroline starr AT yahoo DOT com, and tell me how many you'd like for your young readers (please include a mailing address, too). Thanks! Caroline

    ReplyDelete