Monday, September 19, 2011

This Mom Recommends...

Win a copy for Mother's Day!

The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers by Dr. Meg Meeker.  I mean, who wouldn't want to learn to be a happy mother.  Dr. Meeker makes it clear that this book is not about making you a BETTER mother, but rather a HAPPIER one.  I wasn't unhappy, but really wanted to learn how to shake off those little things that get in my way.


She tackles those issues we all know we have, but don't talk about: competition with other mothers, money issues, low self esteem, anxiety, faith, fear and more.  She offers practical tips at the end of each chapter to help make the changes needed. 

Her website even offers a free Tool Kit to really get you started.  I am going to read one of her other books Boys Should Be Boys and get Strong Fathers and Strong Daughters for my husband.  Something for everyone, so check out Dr. Meeker's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment