Friday, March 18, 2011

In 13 Months

I'll be forty.  I wrote about this first (and last) when there were 18 months until my birthday.  I am still in the planning phase of my "transition" into a new decade.  I really am interested in making some wholesale changes in my lifestyle and the lifestyle of my family.   Here were my goals from before:

Deepen my relationship with God
Make time for my marriage
Create a solid family bond
Have a healthy lifestyle
Develop organization systems for the household
Create some business pursuits
Be debt free except for our house
Learn to spend my time wisely
Create a happy loving home

I will have some progress to report in a month or so on a few, but I don't want to jinx it!  I am so wishy washy and have always found it difficult to make a decision.  One thing I have learned is that I am a pleaser.  I love to help, pitch in, volunteer, and make others happy even if I am not!  That as to change too.  That is why I am adding:

Find peace and happiness with myself

With 3 daughters to raise I need them to be strong confident women, but I need to get there first.

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to believe we are approaching 40! I still remember being in elementary school :) This is a great list and I look forward to seeing your progress report!

    ReplyDelete