Sunday, February 27, 2011

Picture Book Challenge - update

Two months in and I have not posted one book!!!  We have certainly read more than that.  I have 120 books to list, so I better get cracking!

1. The Very Hungary Caterpillar - We went through an Eric Carle phase.  My kids LOVE him.  They can now pick his books out.  We love him!

2. The Mixed Up Chameleon - a good lesson on being happy with what you have! 

3. The Grouchy Ladybug - We picked this up at Kohl's for $5.  Another good one.

4. From Head to Toe -  Great for body parts and movement.

5. 10 Little Rubber Ducks - counting ducks...

6-9. Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Panda Bear, Panda Bear, Baby Bear, Baby Bear and Polar Bear, Polar Bear - my kids love the predictability of these books AND they love to "read" them by themselves.

10. The Very Lonely Firefly - Our book flashes at the end.  The girls often take this book to bed!

It is not too late to join.  I will post 11-20 soon.  (Dinner needs to get started!)  See There's a Book to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment