Monday, February 28, 2011

Amazon Auto Delivery

Amazon.com Subscribe & Save
Automatic delivery and extra savings for your most frequent purchases

I have recently found this service on Amazon.com.  It has changed my life!  I have been able to avoid the hassle of dragging kids to the store, I have been able to stock my pantries (food and cleaning supplies) and the prices have been cheaper than a warehouse club.  I can find all kinds of speciality and gluten free food items for WAY less than I can get them at the store.  And the UPS man brings them to my porch!


Also, when I add this to my Amazon Mom membership, my diapers (for Kid #2) are super cheap!! I save 30%. And shipping is FREE!

I am beginning to use this service to build my pantry.  I have been inspired by my friend, Betsie, and her pantry project!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this site, it is very informative for the business personals.
    Keep on continuing with this.
    Auto delivery service


    ReplyDelete