Thursday, January 20, 2011

Picture Book Challenge

Jen @ Forever For Always No Matter What posted about this picture book challenge and I couldn't wait to join.  I think we are going to do the growing level.  That's 10 books a month and more than doable.  I will post our progress along the way and am so excited to get started.  Here are the levels:

Challenge Levels:


Reading with a Child:

  • “Planting” – Read 12 picture books with a child during the year.
  • “Watering” – Read 36 picture books with a child during the year.
  • “Feeding” – Read 72 picture books with a child during the year.
  • “Growing” – Read 120 picture books with a child during the year.
  • “Harvesting” – Read 200 picture books with a child during the year.

For more details or to join the challenge go to There's A Book!  Thanks Jen!

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing what you're reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So happy to have you on board! I'm excited to see what books you read throughout the year and what you think of them. It's going to be a fantastic year! Sorry for taking so long to get around to everyone, but I'm making it...slowly but surely. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,
    Nice to find your site through the Picture Book Challenge. I don't homeschool but I have two good friends who do. I love hearing what they are working on and reading. We share books for preschool through 6th grade on my site.
    www.bookblogfun.doodlekit.com
    Hope you get a chance to stop by and I will pass along your blog.

    ~ Lauri Chandler
    www.bookblogfun.doodlekit.com

    or you can follow me at http://bookblogstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete