goodcheapeats.com. I have followed Life As Mom for a while now and am interested in seeing what "FishMama" has to say on her other blog. She has outlined her goals, but I am going to modify mine slightly.
1. Spend no more than $125 per week on groceries. (I am giving myself an extra $25 for the added expense of gluten free groceries.)
2. Do some serious meal planning, baking and freezing.
3. Shop mostly the perimeter of the store. Even if this is going to be a pantry challenge, I'll onmy need produce, dairy, and meat.
4. Shop with coupons whenever possible.
5. Try new recipes...get creative.
Are you in?