Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Meal Makeover Moms Recipes

No Whine with Dinner

As promised we have been sampling some of the recipes from the Meal Makeover Moms new cookbook No Whine with Dinner.  I have found these meals delicious, nutritious and easy.  I have also been able to use the items in my pantry too! (Bonus)  I have told you how great the South of the Border Tortilla Soup was, but here is the list of the most recent trials.

Smiley Face Casserole:  I was able to make this gluten free with a non condensed mushroom soup and no milk and used venison instead of turkey.  The kids and my husband loved it.  It will be added to my family's rotation.

Cheery-O Granola: I used a gluten free O-shaped cereal and Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats.  Great with the parfait recipe in the book and on its own.

Layers of Love Ravioli Lasagna: Super easy with frozen ravioli.  I found gluten free frozen ones too!  Added baby spinach...another favorite!

Apple-icious Oatmeal Bake: My kids loved this.  I will double the recipe next time.  They ate it all.  I used Bob's Oats in this too!

If you haven't gotten this book I recommend it!  More recipes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment