With a new year just hours away (and the family quietly watching a movie!) I have a moment to reflect on all the best parts of 2010 for our family.
10. Getting rid of disposables. (napkins, paper towels, diapers, wipes, sandwich bags)
9. Researching schooling options and making educated choices to suit all the kids (#s 1-3).
8. Watching Kid #1 gain confidence in himself as he explores team sports.
7. Watching kid #2 blossom. She works so hard!
6. Homeschooling kid #3 (most days).
5. Hubby's pride in providing a deer for the freezer.
4. Getting better at this blogging thing. (A goal to improve in 2011!)
3. Family movie night, family game night, Little House on the Prairie night.
2. Experiencing pregnancy (perhaps for the last time).
1. The arrival of kid #4.
Here's to a wonderful 2011! Happy New Year!!!