Saturday, December 11, 2010

This Mom Recommends...

No Whine with Dinner I LOVE the Meal Makeover Moms.  I "like" them on Facebook, subscribe to their podcasts, and now I have their cookbook.  This is their second book called No Whine with Dinner.  It has 150 recipes that your family will actually eat!  It also includes 50 tips for getting kids to try foods.  I am proud to say that they selected a tip I suggested (Tip #16 in the book!).  My kids were so excited to see their names in the book although they mentioned that we needed to call The Moms and add kid #4 to the list! 

For fun, I will be trying and reviewing the recipes in this book in January.  The kids and I are ready to get started.  There are several gluten free options.  For the ones that aren't I will make substitiutions.   I will post our adventures throughout the month.  I am going to let each child pick 2 recipes and I will choose 4.  That will be 10 recipes total.  Stay tuned to see what we think!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your reviews! Keep on cooking and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete