Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wrapping Up the Week

 
Here is a glimpse of the week we have had here.


I also did get some clothes sorting this week, but more needs to be done and I need to make a list of what to buy.  That and the learning room are my goals this week.  I printed off the pages for my Christmas notebook and have begun planning that (in my head!).  Thanks, Jen.

We baked and frosted pumpkin cookies and frosted GF cupcakes(baked ahead).

Kid #1: He gave up on Percy Jackson.  I did think it was a bit much for him, but I let the decision be his.  He returned it at the library for Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing.  A bit more entertaining to an eight year old.  He also did a bit of work in the Rosary notebook and earned some belt loops for Cub Scouts.

Kid #2: She had her first Daisy Scout meeting this week.  I am the leader and it was just a parent/organizational meeting, but I think it will be fun for both of us.  She had PT and music this week and spent sometime working on the Rosary book.  She selected Franklin's Halloween at the Library.

Kid #3: She learned the Our Father this week!  It was G week.  She had music and swimming this week.  She worked in the Rosary book.   She decorated pumpkins for her grandparents.  She has been reading Halloween books like crazy.

Kid #4: She is growing so quickly.  Her pile of new/used cloth diapers arrived.  They are in great condition and came at a great price.

I am linking at Forever, For Always, No Matter What.  Check out what others did this week!

1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten about Tales of the Fourth Grade Nothing - I will have to show that to Jacob. Have fun doing Daisy Scouts!
    Thanks for linking up again this week! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete