Saturday, October 16, 2010

In 18 Months...

...I'll be 40!!!  Yep, it is true.  I am not as young as I used to be.  I actually started thinking about how I want the decade of my forties to be.  At 40 I will have children that are 10, 8, 6, and 2.  At 49, they will be 19, 17, 15 and 11!!!  What do I want to accomplish for them, for myself, for my marriage?  I will be posting every so often about the goals and plans I have for the next 18 months.  I feel like it is time to really focus on what matters most.  I spent my 30s having babies.  I spent my 20s figuring it out.  I want to spend my 40s living a satisfying life. 

A few broad goals:
Deepen my relationship with God
Make time for my marriage
Create a solid family bond
Have a healthy lifestyle
Develop organization systems for the household
Create some business pursuits
Be debt free except for our house
Learn to spend my time wisely
Create a happy loving home

All this in 18 months????  Maybe not, but I can hope to focus more on these things in order to have the life I have always wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment