Monday, June 21, 2010

Last Week - What Happened???

I would love to tell you that last week, the first week of summer vacation, was so much fun that I didn't have enough time to write.  Instead, we got a ton of "stuff" done.

Here is the list:
  • trip to Costco - took 3.5 hours from start to finish
  • dentist for kids #1 and #3
  • OB appointment for me
  • baseball (and T-ball) for #1 and #3
  • Therapy "preview" appointments for #2
  • Basement organizing phase #1
We did make it to the kick off of the library reading program, make several yummy dinners and get ready for our "daddy party" on Sunday.  I am hoping that I will get a chance to post about some of the things we are putting into place for summer over the next few days.  (Basement phase #1)

I need to set aside time for myself...that is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment