Thursday, May 27, 2010

This Mom recommends...


I have gotten to preview a great new ebook that is perfect as summer is approaching and we all struggle thinking of activities we can do to keep our toddlers and preschoolers busy.  The ebook is called Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places and it is FULL of simple, practical ideas that you can do with toddlers, preschools, and even some things I know my seven year old still loves to do.  Best of all, the ideas in the ebook use items that you already have at home like blankets, blocks, balls, and scrap fabric, toilet paper rolls.  It really is a terrific book.  You can find more information on this book HERE.  Any of my readers that are interested in purchasing this ebook can enter the code Thinks20 at checkout for a 20% discount. 

The author has a wealth on knowledge on developmentally appropriate activities.  She is an educator herself and works with children with developmental delays ages 0-3.  She also has an excellent blog.  See the button for Many Little Blessings on the side of my blog for details.

4 comments:

  1. This looks great! I am going to look into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. stopping by from manylittleblessings where you are listed today as a new member of Catholic Mothers online. welcome. nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Can't wait to check out this book and more of your blog! I will be officially starting to homeschool our 4 year old in August, so this is right up my alley! ;) Welcome to Catholic Mothers online!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for stopping by. I am so glad to have a place to connect and learn from other moms. I, too, am starting my homeschooling journey this year! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete