Saturday, March 6, 2010

Resale recap

So, I sold the outgrown clothes of my three children last weekend and made $200! I took the items that didn't sell to the resale shop and sold a few pieces to a friend and made another $50. As I posted before, I am using the $ to buy the kids their summer stuff. Here is the deal...my girls are 21 months apart and nearly the same size. They have also grown a bit, so there was some handing down and a bit of repurposing. I sorted through my son's T-shirts and realized...he is all set.

I went to the resale shop and purchased a few things when I traded in the unsold mom to mom sale stuff. I spent $45.00. I got some summer separates for Kid #s 2 and 3 and a cool Michigan jersey and shorts for Kid #1.

Here is a list of what we need:

Kid #1: Needs sandals, a bathing suit and a few pairs of cotton shorts
Kid #2: Needs sandals and a few pairs of cotton shorts
Kid #3: Needs sandals and a few pairs of cotton shorts

I have a plan for kid #1's sandals (another post). So, as of right now I have $205.00 left of the $. I'll let you know how it goes. I am going to check the mom2momlist.com website for more shopping opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment