Sunday, March 14, 2010

Meal Planning This Week

My dinner planning went so well last week that I am at it again...who knew how much easier dinner prep would be went the decision is already made!

Monday: Pasta Alfredo
Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner
Wednesday: Irish Flag Stew From Simple Kids (http://simplekids.net/irish-flag-stew/)
Thursday: Taco Pizzas
Friday: Homemade Mac and Cheese
Saturday: Dinner at church
Sunday: Pork Roast

Also, I am setting a breakfast menu. I think it will be easier for the kids to know what they can expect what's for breakfast and easier for me to get things started in the morning.

Here's the plan:

Monday: Waffles or Pancakes
Tuesday: Cereal
Wednesday: Eggs
Thursday: Fruit, Yogurt and granola
Friday: Toast or bagels
Rotation on the weekend depending on plans
Baked Goods or Big Breakfast

Tuesdays and Thursday are the mornings all the kids need to get to school, so faster breakfasts on those days will be great.

I am on my way to getting things organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment